FlooringCall us Today! 01273737535
We will come and visit your site for an initial survey to assess the work required. Once completed, we can then help you through the design process offering consultations, material samples and discussing costs so as to get the best possible flooring solution at a price to suit your budget and requirements. Once a decision has been reached on materials and price, we will then come up with a personally tailored work schedule that suits you.
We Offer Full Preparation Work Before Installing Your New Flooring
We want to make sure your new flooring will stand the test of time, as a result we offer a full preparation service, including damp proofing, to keep your floors looking great and functioning at their very best.
We can install damp proof membranes to prevent moisture from entering under the floor, and if you are requiring advice on flooring repairs or the urgent installation of a new floor then we can also offer you our expert services.
Our Flooring Installation Service Includes:
- Initial site surveys undertaken on allflooring work
- Materials and schedule tailored to suit time and your budget
- Full preparation work and damp proofing
- Advice on flooring repair and urgent installations
- Building access work in compliance with Disability Discrimination Act
- Contract Flooring Association and Constructionline members
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme registered
Using Materials From Some Of The Best Name Brands In Flooring
From Polyflor to Amitico, we stock a range of high quality flooring materials to ensure the best results for our customers.
To take a look at our range of flooring materials and brands why not visit our Brighton-based showroom? Alternatively, you can call us today to discuss any materials you require for your project.